Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 Fresh baguette
½ bulb of garlic
½ bunch of parsley
125 g soft half-salted butter
1 ball of mozzarella
• Peel the garlic, crush it and mix together with the parsley. Add the butter
and mix together thoroughly until a soft paste has formed.
• Cut the bread deeply every 2cm along
• Spread garlic butter between each cut.
• Cut the mozzarella ball into thin slices
and insert them into the bread at every cut.
• Bake for 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
• Enjoy warm or hot