1. Never drink watered down wineMake ice cubes out of the same wine you intend to drink. Freeze for 48 hours. When it comes to drinking time, cool your wine down with its very own ice cubes.
2. Chill warm wine in 20 minsIf you have a wine at room temperature that you'd like to chill as soon as possible, just wet a paper towel with cold water, wrap it around your wine and put it in the freezer for 20 mins.
3. Chill warm wine in 10 mins!Pour cold water and ice into a bucket. Add salt to melt the ice and reduce the freezing point of the water. Put your bottle of wine in the bucket and add more ice on top.
4. Open a bottle of wine without a corkscrewInsert a key into the cork at an angle and twist clockwise around the entire bottle, and then pull it up!
5. Make wine last longerStore wine sideways to prevent premature oxidation and keep wine tasting fresh.